These keto waffles are delicious and easy to make especially with a waffle maker. It is made with almond flour, butter, egg, monk fruit sweetener and baking powder for the waffle batter. I use a mini waffle maker I got at Walmart for under $10. Use the mini waffle maker for chaffles. Chaffles are a great low carb option for quick and easy bread replacement.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission.
I use this recipe to pair with keto fried chicken. Check out my keto chicken and waffles recipe.
Keto Waffle Instructions
Turn on waffle maker. Then in a bowl mix dry ingredients, 1 cup almond flour, 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener and 2 tsp baking powder. Then add 2 eggs and 6 tbsp of melted butter. Mix well into keto waffle batter. Then place batter on waffle maker and cook each waffle for about 3-4 minutes. This recipe makes about four 4 inch waffles.
Substitute 1 cup almond flour with 1/3 cup coconut flour.
An easy method to melt the butter in the microwave is to heat in short 20 second bursts until fully melted. Sometimes if you try to melt for a longer period of time, it may pop and make a mess of your microwave.
- Turn on waffle maker
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients, 1 cup almond flour, 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener and 2 tsp baking powder.
- Then add 2 eggs and 6 tbsp of melted butter.
- Mix well into keto waffle batter.
- Then place batter on waffle maker and cook each waffle for about 3-4 minutes.
- This recipe makes about four 4 inch waffles.
- The 1 cup almond flour can be substituted with 1/3 cup coconut flour.
Let us know how these keto waffles came out for you in the comments below.