The keto peanut chutney recipe is a great side dish for many types of Indian crepes and flat breads. This recipe is quick and easy and requires blending peanuts with some spices and water into a chutney. Use this recipe as a dip for:
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission.
- A Keto Dosa is a quick and easy 3 ingredient recipe for a keto version of this popular South Indian Crepe.
- The Keto Masala Dosa is similar to the Keto dosa that includes a spiced mashed cauliflower filling.
- A Keto Garlic Naan – an Indian flat bread topped with garlic butter.
- The Keto Stuffed Mutton Kheema Paratha – a flatbread stuffed with ground mutton.
- A Keto Stuffed Cauliflower Paratha – a flatbread stuffed with spiced mashed cauliflower.
- The Keto Stuffed Paneer Paratha – a flatbread stuffed with spiced paneer.
- The Keto Uttapam is a savory pancake that goes great with keto peanut chutney.
Keto Peanut Chutney Instructions
First, add 3/4 cup peanuts, 4 green chilies, 1 inch ginger, 5 curry leaves, 1/8 tsp monk fruit sweetener, 1/4 tsp lemon juice, and 1/8 tsp salt to blender bowl. Then blend until coarse powder. Then add 2 tbsp of water and blend further into a smooth paste.
- Add 3/4 cup peanuts, 4 green chilies, 1 inch ginger, 5 curry leaves, 1/8 tsp monk fruit sweetener, 1/4 tsp lemon juice, and 1/8 tsp salt to blender bowl.
- Blend until coarse powder. Then add 2 tbsp of water and grind it to a smooth paste.
How did this keto peanut chutney turn out for you. Let us know in the comments below.